Become a Sponsor & Partner
Meet our supporting partners:
VistaCreate is a graphic design platform for small business owners and marketers. With VistaCreate, everyone can easily stand out on social media with designs that look like they took hours, made in minutes. As a part of the Vista family, VistaCreate shares in the journey toward becoming an expert design and marketing partner for small businesses.
VistaCreate gives every small business the freedom to create engaging content and easily stand out on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and other social media platforms. VistaCreate has more than 10 million registered users in 192 countries, resulting in over 100 million designs created with help of the platform.
Things to love about VistaCreate
- 80+ formats and a resize tool to help you build a presence on multiple platforms
- 75K+ fully customizable templates to help you easily craft unique content for social media
- Team accounts allow you to work in collaboration with up to 10 team members
- Brand kits to keep all your visual communication consistent and on-brand
- Background removal to create photoshop-level visuals in only a few clicks
- Direct posting and scheduling to optimize your workflow with social media
- 70M+ royalty-free files – photo, video, and vectors – to help craft any designs you can imagine
VistaCreate is a design and marketing partner of Grand Bazaar NYC since 2022.
Be part of what makes New York City so unique.
As Grand Bazaar NYC’s purpose is to be the funding source for four local public schools, benefiting over 2,000 children, and to provide much-needed affordable retails space for talented local artisan and independent dealers sponsorship and partnerships are very important to us!
We’re highly creative and will work with you to find a mutually beneficial way to work together.
Grand Bazaar NYC will draw 475,000 quality shoppers to its Upper West Side location; will work with almost 1.000 independent local artists, designers, craft-makers, vintage and antique dealers, and artisanal food entrepreneurs; and will organize and host about 50 special themed events and pop-up markets.
We are always looking to forge relationships with sponsors, marketers, media companies, artist communities, and other markets.