Have no fear… fill your belly. Our chef zombies don’t bite!
Meet and discover talented food entrepreneurs and creative makers at the Halloween Bites on Sixth Avenue.
Come sink your teeth into delicious bites, everything from fresh lobster rolls, organic Japanese rice bowls, Brazilian pastels, juicy jerk chicken, handmade ramen noodles and dumplings, authentic Filipino dishes, and much more! To satisfy your sweet-tooth, bite into freshly baked brownies, artisanal mochi-based desserts, raw chocolate raspberry cakes, Japanese “Pon de Ring” style mochi doughnuts, handmade ice cream, customized cotton candy sculptures and characters, and more!
This spooky culinary and artistic experience will be coming to Midtown on the Avenue of the Americas. The locations will be the building properties of:
- 1095 Avenue of the Americas (41st & 42nd St.)
- 1120 Avenue of the Americas (in the lobby – 44th St.)
- 1251 Avenue of the Americas (49th & 50th St.)
- 1285 Avenue of the Americas (52nd St.)
- 1330 Avenue of the Americas (53rd St.)
- 1345 Avenue of the Americas (54th st.)
Come and “treat” yourself and your co-workers!
The event is hosted by the Avenue of the Americas Association and the social mission-based market, Grand Bazaar NYC, curated the artisanal food vendors.